Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help (reception problems)

Options
  • 11-08-2019 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭

So i bought a samsung s8 the other day and I live out in countryside , the signal is absolutely terrible on it is this an issue with all of these ?

I had an S7 and never had any trouble with it , I can't even recieve calls or texts on this , when I'm closer towards the city it's perfect

It's on 3 and i've been through customer care with them and did all the steps and stuff multiple times

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Keith186

Can't say I remember hearing others having that issue with the S8.
    Were you with 3 on the S7?

Can you make calls\texts from outside your house? If you can't you might be able to swap it for a different phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Keith186 wrote: »
    Can't say I remember hearing others having that issue with the S8.
    Were you with 3 on the S7?

Can you make calls\texts from outside your house? If you can't you might be able to swap it for a different phone.

Got onto 3 customer care and they make out it's a damaged sim so I've got a new sim just waiting for it to register to see if it's okay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

It was the phone that was the problem got a replacement and working away perfect

Advertisement