Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview coaching Dublin

Options
  • 08-08-2019 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone for the above- I'm going for a job in the banking industry. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

I went to Carr Communications last year for interview prep for a promotion. They videotape the mock interview and go over in detail the job spec, and where you could improve in the inteview. Found it good for a confidence boost but twas a little pricey at €250 for the 2 hour session. I emailed a few others I found online and prices ranged from €200-€400.

I sat down with one of our senior managers and went through a mock interview with her which I found almost as useful, so that's another option worth exploring either.

Advertisement