Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone can't make or receive calls....

Options
  • 08-08-2019 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a huaweii honor 7 and I can't make or receive calls.. I have coverage and can use the Internet but anytime someone tries to ring me the phone doesn't ring and I just get a text saying that I missed a call . When I try to make a call it just cancels. I restart the phone and then all works properly for a few hours before going back to the same again. Had anyone else had issues with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

K13 wrote: »
    I have a huaweii honor 7 and I can't make or receive calls.. I have coverage and can use the Internet but anytime someone tries to ring me the phone doesn't ring and I just get a text saying that I missed a call . When I try to make a call it just cancels. I restart the phone and then all works properly for a few hours before going back to the same again. Had anyone else had issues with this?

It could be to do with no updates as this make is no longer supported by Google etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

K13 wrote: »

Did you buy it second hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gunbro

try installing custom rom.

Advertisement