Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding 2020

Options
  • 07-08-2019 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Myself and my fiancé are getting married next year. Really struggling to pick a venue though. Our numbers are looking like 180-200.
    Just wondering do people have recommendations regarding venues. We are based in Leinster. If anyone had any positive experiences I’d love to hear from you. Particularly from a value for money point of view as a lot of hotels have many different packages.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Pakimi wrote: »
    Hi all,

Myself and my fiancé are getting married next year. Really struggling to pick a venue though. Our numbers are looking like 180-200.
    Just wondering do people have recommendations regarding venues. We are based in Leinster. If anyone had any positive experiences I’d love to hear from you. Particularly from a value for money point of view as a lot of hotels have many different packages.

Thanks

Tulfarris in Blessington is a great venue! Check it out for a tour. Very reasonably priced and a beautiful setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Earthstar

Congratulations!

Advertisement