Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Hive Installation

Options
  • 06-08-2019 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi Folks,

Looking for some advice...
    Today I had a BGE engineer install two Hive single channel receivers (my electrician had setup the relevant wiring beforehand and it seemed OK).

If you see the attached picture the setup doesn't look too neat.
    I asked the engineer and he told me that it was the best he could do and he couldn't improve on it.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience if they setup 2 zone heating and if there is any way to improve how this looks?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

That looks awful. Is that on display in a room or in a press or something? At the very least a bit of conduit around the wire.
    I'd email bge a picture and see will they rectify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RedPete

iamtony wrote: »
    That looks awful. Is that on display in a room or in a press or something? At the very least a bit of conduit around the wire.
    I'd email bge a picture and see will they rectify it.

Thanks - I'm glad its not just me! Its in the Kitchen :(
    I have sent an email to Hive as BGE pride themselves on their professional installation of Hive devices. I will drop a note to BGE directly also - it feels like a rush job

Advertisement