Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (29.07.2019 - 04.08.2019)

Options
  • 06-08-2019 5:20pm
    Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep

1. I have no water from my cold, kitchen tap. Can you look into this?

You can check if there are works taking place in your area on our website here

If you are unable to find works that may be causing this, please send a PM with the following details and we can investigate:

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Contact number; and
    - If your neighbours are affected.

2. Can you provide a map of the water/waste water infrastructure in my area?

In order to obtain maps of water and wastewater infrastructure in your area, we advise that you contact the Planning Department in your Local Authority who will be able to provide all relevant details.

3. I am awaiting a new connection for my property which is being constructed by a developer and would like an update on the connection’s process. Can you help? 

If the new connection application has been created in your name, please PM us with the following information and we can follow up on this for you:

- Your full name;
    - Your address; 
    - Contact number; and
    - Application reference number. 

If the developer has submitted the New Connections application, we would advise that you to contact the developer in question to ask for an update regarding your connection. 

4. What is the procedure with regards to obtaining a stand pipe licence for Dublin?

We recommend that you contact the Water Services Division of your Local Authority and they will be able to assist you further with this. Some Local Authorities have an application for this on their websites.

5. Turning Off Water at the Mains

You can temporarily turn off your supply at the outside stop valve, which is located in the boundary box next to your water meter. If you do not have a water meter attached to your property, the outside stop valve should be located just outside your property by the driveway. Further details on how to turn off your water at the boundary box is available on water.ie.

Advertisement