Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommended mechanic in Cork?

Options
  • 06-08-2019 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend me a mechanic in the Cork City area that is good with Vintage/Classic cars?

I need some engine maintenance work done to my '95 Nissan 180sx such as turbo gaskets, crankshaft oil seals and replaced drive belts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

I recently had a 1970 Mercedes serviced by Cork Auto Services (Chris Pennington) on Ship Street. He was pretty good. He sorted a lot of niggly issues that had built up, and found parts in Eastern Europe that were out of stock with the main dealer. The only downside is that the man knows how to charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Pops_20 wrote: »
    Can someone recommend me a mechanic in the Cork City area that is good with Vintage/Classic cars?

I need some engine maintenance work done to my '95 Nissan 180sx such as turbo gaskets, crankshaft oil seals and replaced drive belts.

If you're on facebook might be worth putting it up on the Irish drifters group. There's a few guys on there regularly building and servicing SR20's. DeaneMsport come to mind. Or else stone motorsport are well worth the trip

Advertisement