Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey

Options
  • 04-08-2019 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

My jersey leggings were dried with a barbers uniform and now is embedded with hair splinters(short hair spikes), they are horribly itchy and make wearing them really really uncomfortable.

Any one have any idea's or experience of getting these out? Ive tried hoovering and rewashing but they are still itchy.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Have you tried a lint roller? Might be worth a try.

Have you tried rubber gloves? No idea if it'll work but they're incredible for getting deeply imbedded dog hairs out of all sorts of fabrics, from clothes to sofas to the car. Just standard marigold style rubber gloves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Have you tried rubber gloves? No idea if it'll work but they're incredible for getting deeply imbedded dog hairs out of all sorts of fabrics, from clothes to sofas to the car. Just standard marigold style rubber gloves.

How do I use them, just wipe the fabric down with them , should they be wet/dry?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Bredabe

miezekatze wrote: »
    Have you tried a lint roller? Might be worth a try.

I did and I tried a clothes brush, seems to just change the location slightly but not get rid of them altogether.

Bredabe wrote: »
    How do I use them, just wipe the fabric down with them , should they be wet/dry?

Yep just put them on and wipe the fabric down. Keep them dry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Yep just put them on and wipe the fabric down. Keep them dry.

Also try rehashing and drying in the tumble dryer on their own. Works for pet hairs but I know they're not embedded the same way.

Advertisement