Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter, Tiler and Plumber needed for Carlow Town

Options
  • 04-08-2019 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm buying a house (second hand) and due to move into it shortly. The house hasn't been lived in for about 6 months and needs some redecoration. I'm going to get this done before I move in.

It'll need to be painted completely on the inside. It also needs tiling to be done in the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm going to need a plumber to put in new toilets and sinks too.

What people are recommended for the area? I want the job done right, so want to get people in who have good reputations.

Any suggestions/advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

Hi All,

I'm buying a house (second hand) and due to move into it shortly. The house hasn't been lived in for about 6 months and needs some redecoration. I'm going to get this done before I move in.

It'll need to be painted completely on the inside. It also needs tiling to be done in the kitchen and bathrooms. I'm going to need a plumber to put in new toilets and sinks too.

What people are recommended for the area? I want the job done right, so want to get people in who have good reputations.

Any suggestions/advice welcome.

Best painter in town Eamonn Doyle 0872616238

Advertisement