Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water plant treatment kells co meath

Options
  • 04-08-2019 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi

I would like to get more information about the water treatment for Kells co Meath plant. 
    What chemicals are used and what processes are involved in it?

Kind Regards
    Anita

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi Anita,

Thank you for getting in touch.
    ani_mal wrote: »
    Hi

I would like to get more information about the water treatment for Kells co Meath plant. 

Kind Regards
    Anita
    Information in relation to our water treatment process is available on our website here www.water.ie/conservation/community/why-value-water/.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to PM us with further questions.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

Hi Anita,

Thank you for getting in touch.
    Hi

Kind Regards
    Anita
    Information in relation to our water treatment process is available on our website here www.water.ie/conservation/community/why-value-water/.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to PM us with further questions.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Hi Daniel

This link doesn't work. It shows 404 error

Any other true sources?

Kind Regards 
    Anita 

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi ani_mal,

Our apologies. You can find more information on how drinking water is treated at this link: https://www.water.ie/water-supply/water-quality/faqs/

If you would like to find results for your area, you can search your address here.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

Niamh

with all due respect, but this is a nonsense information. I am asking for particular water treatment plant for Kells in Co MEath.
    Please find appropriate information and get back to me as soon as you can.
    it would be nice if IW really cooperate with tax payers like their making out in the commercials. I wish to know exactly what is used to treat water for drinking in Kells co Meath. Please. I am entitled to ask for it.

Kind Regards
    Anita

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi Anita,
    Niamh

with all due respect, but this is a nonsense information. I am asking for particular water treatment plant for Kells in Co MEath.
    Please find appropriate information and get back to me as soon as you can.
    it would be nice if IW really cooperate with tax payers like their making out in the commercials. I wish to know exactly what is used to treat water for drinking in Kells co Meath. Please. I am entitled to ask for it.

Kind Regards
    Anita
    The water treatment process follows the exact same process in every treatment plant in the country and the information requested is available on our website. However, can you PM us with the following details and I will put in a request for further information in relation to this?

- Name;
    - Contact number; and
    - A list of specific information that you are requesting.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Advertisement
Advertisement