Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight’s fights

Options
  • 03-08-2019 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Very quiet on here considering tonight’s card.

Love to see a controlled and dominant performance from Conlon tonight. I hope the occasion of boxing in front of his community doesn’t get to him and he won’t go all guns blazing leaving himself open.

Big fight for Keeler as well.

Best of luck to them all. Anyone going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

Have to say I really like Andy Lee as an analyst, he's calm, talks a lot of sense and his knowledge really shows. Bunce looks like a fùcking clown standing beside him.

Strange stoppage in the Collins Jr fight, that'll slow him down a bit. Probably won close to every round but got caught up on the ropes right at the end in what might have been an early stoppage. I thought, even though he was winning, he was swinging for the fences at points and his footwork was a step behind. Lively scrap and enjoyable from round 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Really good win for Keeler

This has the makings of a dull fight. If it keeps going like this the rowdy crowd will have dispersed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,989 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So I guess it went bad.?

Conlon is just very ordinary, one pace, jab, jab, jab, one-two, the crowd were in a bit of a lull before the stoppage but it was an ugly fight with an over-matched opponent.

I'd fancy Warrington, Frampton, Santa Cruz, Russell Jr and anyone else in that top 10 to beat him comfortably.

• Advertisement
Advertisement