Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brunette Shampoo

Options
  • 02-08-2019 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a shampoo for dark brown (coloured, im naturally the definition of mousey brown) hair. I have hair that no matter what high end salon to local hairdresser I go to my colour fades quite quickly.
    Id love a shampoo that imparts a slight tone or colour as you shampoo. I've googled but im not 100% sure such a thing exits.
    If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MissGriff

bertsmom wrote: »
    Can anybody recommend a shampoo for dark brown (coloured, im naturally the definition of mousey brown) hair. I have hair that no matter what high end salon to local hairdresser I go to my colour fades quite quickly.
    Id love a shampoo that imparts a slight tone or colour as you shampoo. I've googled but im not 100% sure such a thing exits.
    If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great!

I know exactly what your looking for. It's not a shampoo exactly.
    It's called Cacao Intense Colour Refresh by Maria Nila. That's the brunette one
    You get it in Sally hair shops. My hairdresser put me on to it. You just put a blob of it through your hair and wash out. You'd still need gloves though.
    I don't really colour my hair bar the odd 24 wash temporary one ,but this gives my own color a boost even when I haven't had anything in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MissGriff

Sorry mods, not sure if I should have given products details!
    Delete if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Thanks a million Missgriff I'll definitely give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

"Colour Effects Wash In Wash Out" by Superdrug - has a brown shade, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

MissGriff wrote: »
    I know exactly what your looking for. It's not a shampoo exactly.
    It's called Cacao Intense Colour Refresh by Maria Nila. That's the brunette one
    You get it in Sally hair shops. My hairdresser put me on to it. You just put a blob of it through your hair and wash out. You'd still need gloves though.
    I don't really colour my hair bar the odd 24 wash temporary one ,but this gives my own color a boost even when I haven't had anything in it.

Thanks for this! I'm going to check it out when my discontinued Aveda Black Malva conditioner runs out (sob)

• Advertisement
Advertisement