Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP!!!! Missing xls file on Android phone

Options
  • 01-08-2019 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys

Really need your help. I had an important Excel document on my Xiaomi Redmi note 7 phone which I have been editing for the past month. When I opened Excel to edit the file yesterday.....it had disappeared. I didn't delete it but it has vanished. Excel has auto save so I am really baffled by what's after happening.

I have tried a few online recovery methods using my PC but none have worked. Has any one any advice on how to retrieve the data? Most apps and computer programs are focussed on finding pictures, videos, etc

I hope someone can help....it was a very important document

Advertisement