Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting for a hat

Options
  • 31-07-2019 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭

Has anyone perchance seen in the shops (in Dublin) a nice straw hat?

Not a wide brim nor a narrow: and preferably a shallow crown.

This is for a wedding so it shouldn't shade the face too much or look too "beachy" but I don't want the classic Wedding-y hat either: a gold or straw, with a ribbon or flower added in the right colour for my dress, would be the sort of thing I'm looking for.

Heading into town to shop, but I haven't been to town for ages and have no real idea where to start the search.

I know you dedicated followers of fashion will have some good suggestions as always!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Check out Anthony Peto on South Anne Street, all his hats are handmade in Paris. They're not the cheapest, but he has some really beautiful stuff, and plenty in straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Wonderful, thank you!

Advertisement