Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unitarian Church Wedding

Options
  • 30-07-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

My fiancé and I will be getting married in the Unitarian church next January. The Reverend wants to meet up before then to have a chat. If anyone has been married there before, I'd love to hear what sort of questions we are likely to be asked in this upcoming meeting.

Thanks

HP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Hi there,

My fiancé and I will be getting married in the Unitarian church next January. The Reverend wants to meet up before then to have a chat. If anyone has been married there before, I'd love to hear what sort of questions we are likely to be asked in this upcoming meeting.

Thanks

HP

If the minister doesn’t know either or both of you then he will have to have a chat about your wedding plans just to make sure that your plans for the ceremony fall within the terms and conditions of the use of the church.
    You can read online about an unholy row a bride and groom had with a catholic priest recently regarding bringing a whole bunch of cherry trees into the church.

Advertisement