Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Proofing Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019

Options
  • 30-07-2019 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

So the kids have all grown out of their 7" Fire tablets and in fairness I got a good 2.5 years or more out of them. Flashed them with vanilla android or installed the play store but the a old in the tooth. Looking like the best value tablet is probably the Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 version and I'll need to buy 3 of them.

Problem is I need to make them as bulletproof as possible. Any recommendations for good cases and screen protectors? I'm think some soft of tempered glass screen protector and a heavy duty, rugged case. Any good brands people have had experiences with before?

I'm also going to try the Google family security settings to enforce some rules. Any good/bad experiences with that?

Comments

Advertisement