Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Drums, Bass and Vocals for Rock Cover Band, Dublin

Options
  • 29-07-2019 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Looking for a Drummer, Bass Player and Singer for Rock Cover Band, Dublin

Guitarist based on North Dublin looking to start a 4-piece rock band covering the following bands:
     AC/DC
     Guns N Roses
     Thin Lizzy
     Metallica
     Motorhead
     Jane’s Addiction
     Soundgarden
     Nirvana
     Alice in Chains
     Pearl Jam
     Smashing Pumpkins
     Green Day
     Black Sabbath
     Led Zeppelin
     Therapy?

The hope would be to gig 1 – 2 times per month once up and running.

I work full time, based on the north side of Dublin and available to rehearse mid-week, likely in the Troubadour. I have pro gear and transport. I’m an experienced guitarist with backing vocals but haven’t gigged in a few years and looking to get back into it.

Looking to meet likeminded musicians who are into this music and can make the time to learn the songs and rehearse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MicroJudasPig

Drummer here based in Kildare but can get into Dublin no bother. Have similar taste in music and am looking to get back at it again, would be interested and available if we manager to get another two amigos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭9fcdhzkx46apgr

Any singers with a decent vocal range available and interested??

Advertisement