Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Stillorgan for wedding?

Options
  • 29-07-2019 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Has anyone had/been to a wedding in this venue, and what were your thoughts?
    Alternatively, does anyone have any other suggestions for a decent venue in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare area? (130 guests approx.)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Yeah, I was at a wedding there last year for about 70 people.

Its a nice venue and the ground etc are very nice. Don't really remember the food so assuming it was good wihtout being brilliant.

One thing was that there were other events there during the same period, so I don't think you'd get exclusivity, if thats why you're after. They have multiple function rooms so there were various events like communions etc there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Keco

I have been to two weddings here and to be honest I wouldn’t rate it. Food was okay service at one was awful the other was okay. Everywhere has off days I suppose. My big thing though is the bar isn’t in the function room so you loose most of your guests to that. Personal choice on that if it’s important or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I’ve not been to wedding there but a colleague really wanted her wedding there, dreamed about it as a child, could never picture getting married anywhere else and then changed her mind entirely once she met the wedding coordinator. They went with the Shelbourne instead and said it was sublime.

Advertisement