Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water supply

Options
  • 29-07-2019 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Good morning,

I live in Charlotte Quay Dock, Dublin 4. There is no water supply in my kitchen this morning. Is there any water outage for the area?

Thanks
    michelle

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We have received no reports of works for this area.

If supply to your cold kitchen tap is affected, please PM us with your full name, address & contact number, and a member of our team will look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kirstennb

I also live in Charlotte Quay Dock, Dublin 4. There is no water supply (cold water) in my kitchen and my shower won't operate. 

My eircode is D04 AY18. 

I was informed that because I do not live on the ground floor of this apartment building, I must take this up with my building management. 

I'm concerned, as Michelle reported this yesterday morning, yet this is still affecting my apartment, 24 hours later. 

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi kirstennb,
    kirstennb wrote: »
    I also live in Charlotte Quay Dock, Dublin 4. There is no water supply (cold water) in my kitchen and my shower won't operate. 

My eircode is D04 AY18. 

I was informed that because I do not live on the ground floor of this apartment building, I must take this up with my building management. 

I'm concerned, as Michelle reported this yesterday morning, yet this is still affecting my apartment, 24 hours later. 
    Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We would recommend that you contact your building management company regarding this matter.

As you live in an upstairs apartment, this may be occurring internally in your building and therefore be outside Irish Water’s remit to resolve. Your property management company can investigate the internal network in your building, and if they find that this matter is occurring from the public mains, they can get in touch with us for investigation on behalf of you and your neighbours.

Apologies for any inconvenience and we hope this is resolved for you soon.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Advertisement