Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Customer Service - 24/7

Options
  • 24-07-2019 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what type of hours would generally be required of a part time customer service advisor for a 24/7 online/phone banking?
    Are you generally able to let them know your availability for a couple of evenings a week, for example? Or would they be the ones saying we need you for x amount of days/nights and these are the hours?
    I'm looking to get back into the workforce. My husband works late hours some days so I'm looking to work around his hours if possible, due to keeping childcare costs at a minimum.
    I have banking experience.
    Also, would anyone have an idea of what the pay is like, I was estimating maybe E12/E13 ph?
    Just looking to hopefully get further info before I apply, to see if it's even worth my while.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I think you should ask the bank that you're thinking of applying to.

In general they will accommodate part time work but would want to fix the same hours you work every week rather than you working different times every week.

€12/€13 an hour sounds about right for entry level

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Thanks for your reply.
    I just thought i'd put the query out there first to see if any boardies had any further info.
    The application process wasn't too arduous so I completed it anyway, but I guess I wouldn't find out what hours would be required until the interview stage, and preferably I'd like to know that beforehand.

Advertisement