Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOB INTERVIEW !!!!

Options
  • 22-07-2019 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I was invited to an interview asking my available time I replied,but never heard back about a date and time mailed one more time back confirming whether they received my email.But no response.Is it rude ? What should i do or what should i presume

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

How long did you leave between your emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭David290990

gwalk wrote: »
    How long did you leave between your emails?

Received offer mail on 9th of July
    I replied in 15 mins
    No response

Then again I mailed her back on 17th of July
    No response yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

not unusual believe me.
    i have a family member job searching and the slow responses if he even gets one are shameful.
    emailed and asked whats a good time for a phone interview. never hears back.

and employers wonder why the good ones leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

That does sound a bit unprofessional. I would leave it til mid next week and then give HR a call (if they gave a number?). In fairness you could be trying to book holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

That does sound a bit unprofessional. I would leave it til mid next week and then give HR a call (if they gave a number?). In fairness you could be trying to book holidays!

• Advertisement
Advertisement