Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convicted Sex offender gets moved to Female prison

Options
  • 22-07-2019 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

A convicted Sex offender (10 counts of sexual assault and one count of cruelty against a child) has decided to Transition and has been moved to a Female prison.
    This was inevitable, its been happening in the UK and some of the 'Women' have gone on to rape other Female inmates.

It seems that a lot of Trans 'Allies' are quite happy to put other Women at risk of assault and rape.
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/sex-offender-undergoing-male-female-16623261

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I wonder who his protection detail is there to protect!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sounds a bit like Karen White
    White entered the UK prison system as transgender. However, despite dressing as a woman, the 52-year-old had not undergone any surgery and was still legally a male. She was also a convicted paedophile and on remand for grievous bodily harm, burglary, multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women.

In September last year she was transferred to New Hall prison in West Yorkshire. During a three-month period at the female prison she sexually assaulted two other inmates.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/11/karen-white-how-manipulative-and-controlling-offender-attacked-again-transgender-prison

It surprises me that a person with a dick and a history of sexual offences against women is sent to a female prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Imo.solidary confinement for safety of other prisioners is where this is headed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

biko wrote: »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/11/karen-white-how-manipulative-and-controlling-offender-attacked-again-transgender-prison

It surprises me that a person with a dick and a history of sexual offences against women is sent to a female prison.

Nothing surprises me these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,820 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

For crimes you should be imprisoned based on your original birth cert designation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

They should start his transition immediately then. Chop, chop.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

See some would suggest thats a transphobic statement women can have lady penis's if they feel like it.

But we all know it's scam for reduced sentences and being sent to a target rich environment .

Male rapist's should never ever be sent to a woman's prison full of vulnerable women or women full stop.
    Regardless how the rapist identifies as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

A lot of transphobes in here. She identifies as a woman so she is now a woman, she should be locked up with women, the same as any other woman would be. Anyone who says otherwise is out of touch with reality. Doesn’t matter that she had (or indeed still has) has a penis. She should also be allowed to have communal showers with the other female inmates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭touts

Very simple solution in this case. Call him in and say "Cut them off first then we'll put you in a prison where you can no longer do harm with them. There's a scissors on the table behind you. Oh and you don't mind if we video this to show your victims do you.".

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

touts wrote: »
    Very simple solution in this case. Call him in and say "Cut them off first then we'll put you in a prison where you can no longer do harm with them. There's a scissors on the table behind you. Oh and you don't mind if we video this to show your victims do you.".

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Wow crazy how far these changeable-gender people will go for 'equal' rights even if it means putting actual women in danger, sickly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

He gives good transwomen a bad name.

branie2 wrote: »
    He gives good transwomen a bad name.

Misgendering is not permitted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,804 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

A lot of transphobes in here. She identifies as a woman so she is now a woman, she should be locked up with women, the same as any other woman would be. Anyone who says otherwise is out of touch with reality. Doesn’t matter that she had (or indeed still has) has a penis. She should also be allowed to have communal showers with the other female inmates.

I think you're being sarcastic.

But just in case you're not - I'm proud to be a TERF, and to support issues from the perspective of a natural-born-woman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

mad muffin wrote: »
    They should start his transition immediately then. Chop, chop.

I believe the Scissors Sisters are still inside there...

sabat wrote: »
    I believe the Scissors Sisters are still inside there...

Snip snip.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Have I got this right that he now has decided to identify as a woman so believes it is his right to be in a woman's prison
    Good god!
    Next there will be demands for non gender conforming prisons to be built lest their human rights are being violated
    We all know why he doesn't want to be in a male prison.

The world has gone mad I tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Well, it breaks my personal policy of what classifies a man vs a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,185 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

If what you are saying is what you believe, and not a spoof, then it's worrying that we seem to be living through what Orwell predicted in 1984.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

A report about UK prisons is saying that 1 in 50 inmates are claiming to be transgender due to the considerations given to a transwomen prisoners, amongst which are the right to have their own cell, shower alone and choose their own clothing. They also have the right to wash personal items in their cell, work detail taking into consideration their gender, and the right to choose what way the staff will search you. One jail was criticised by the independent monitoring board for not permitting inmates to purchase cosmetics from the Avon catalogue thus preventing inmates from living fully in their gender.

And of course the big prize - getting transferred from a violent place where you are despised and segregated for your own protection due to the nature of your crimes to a women's prison which in general houses a population of largely non-violent vulnerable women, and if you are a sexual offender that must feel like all your Christmases come at once.

In the UK it started with just the one - Karen White who then went on to assault two women in her new jail, and now one in fifty are interested in transitioning. Suggesting that they are doing it from a point of self serving opportunism rather than being genuinely trans is not popular because if someone says they are trans, they are. End of. Any skepticism is potentially transphobic.

I'd say there's a few sex offenders on remand who will happily try this and we will probably see more cases soon.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

The women's rights movement has become so strong even men are part of it now. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,848 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

A convicted Sex offender (10 counts of sexual assault and one count of cruelty against a child) has decided to Transition and has been moved to a Female prison.

Was he convicted of assaulting males or females?

This could be a good news story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

"hey, this lion don't think he's a lion no more, says he's now an antelope. What should we do with him? “

“move him to antelope Island, that should keep everyone happy".
    (smiles and dusts hands off with sense of accomplishment)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    "hey, this lion don't think he's a lion no more. What should we do with him? “

“move him to antelope Island, that should keep everyone happy".
    (smiles and dusts hands off with sense of accomplishment)

Do you know how difficult it is for a woman to get sent to prison in this country? There are some seriously dangerous thugettes in the Dóchas and I can't imagine whatever bull-dyke calls the shots in there is going to welcome this intrusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I've said it before but if you are jailed for a serious offence you should lose the majority of your rights and freedoms.

Suddenly identify as a woman, tough you were registered on entry into the system as male youll do your time as one.

Next they'll identify as not being a criminal. Sure lets set them free he doesnt identify as being a criminal anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I see the leftie loons who usually are defenders of the misfit's on some threads are staying out of this one.

The so called liberal and we're all equal doesn't match the madness that was perpetrated by the goon who demands equal opportunity and free reign.

This is what happens when you try to mix biology and genetics with new age sociology...

A disastrous result.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Woah, calm down there buddy. Your logical thought is frowned upon in 2019. Did you not know that if you’ve balls and a penis you can still be a woman?

That’s you schooled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Woah, calm down there buddy. Your logical thought is frowned upon in 2019. Did you not know that if you’ve balls and a penis you can still be a woman?

That’s you schooled.

To be fair, it's a "female penis" because this is apparently a thing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Do man boobs count as identifying as a man in transition to being a woman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Given the option, spending hard time with aggressive male prisoners, or deciding to be a woman and spend time with women all day, what would you do if you had to spend time in jail anyway?
    In times gone by the guy would have been sectioned into a mental care home but now since we're so accommodating of one's fantasies (Or ulterior motives) we have provided a very convenient way to spend your prison time.

Advertisement