Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin and Beyond

Options
  • 22-07-2019 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Decided to set up a log to track my 14 week build up to dublin. Have been done about 20-25 mile for the last number of weeks but need a good 14 week block now to make getting around easier.

This weeks plan is .

Monday - 4 mile
    Tuesday AM 4.7 miles (slow commute)
    Wed PM 4.7 miles (slow commute)
    Thursday Rest or cross train
    Friday 4 miles easy
    Sat Parkrun
    Sunday 7 miles

Planned Miles for the week 30/31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Best of luck with the log, and the training!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭morceli

Monday 22nd
    4 miles easy , was running by heart rate but didn't feel great at all today, heart rate was over 15 bpm higher than normal easy runs so slowed it down to keep it ended up been very very slow.

Last two weeks have gone well, 5 runs each week and starting to make a bit of progress. Long run is still only 9 miles that is a slight concern but it has been very comfortable so i've been a bit conservative in the increase.

I've run a couple of parkruns over the last number of moths as part of training and pace is gradually coming done although i'm not pushing them but running a steady runs.

Will run a half Marathon in 4 weeks time and will have an idea of how the rest of the plan will look. Yesterdays long tun gave me a lot more hope as I felt I could have gone on for another 4 miles but kept it to the plan.

Will log better of the next few week!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

Just stay away from beer miles and you'll be grand ;)

Just stay away from beer miles and you'll be grand ;)

No promises, I do need to do a race at some point . Is there a pace calculator for beer mile to marathon?

• Advertisement
Advertisement