Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSRA License - A question for estate agent professionals.

Options
  • 16-07-2019 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi.
    I’m from Cape Town South Africa, living in Ireland for 14 years. I am a qualified and licensed estate agent,worked in both residential and commercial property markets. In my job I also helped my clients to apply for a mortgage and made sure they get the best interest rate from the banks. You literally, patiently “walk”with them through the entire process.

Can someone explain to me what would be the procedure of getting myself licensed to work as/for an estate agent in Ireland?

I know you need the PSRA accreditation. How does a person like me get it? I absolutely don’t mind paying the fee or subject myself to studying.

Best Regards

Advertisement