Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview at Woodies

Options
  • 16-07-2019 10:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭

So I've an interview at Woodies tomorrow. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Do a bit of research into the company. At the end you might be asked if you have any questions. Ask a question relating to the company, it shows that you have an interest in the company, and have kept up to date with it. Could make you stand out from the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Don’t touch the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

They’ll probably give you a few scenarios. How would you deal with a difficult customer etc? What would you recommend for cleaning patios ? Killing weeds? They tend to know a good bit about their products so if you knew a bit that would be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Postgradis spot on, I worked in woodies about 5 years ago and product knowledge is key. Its a good company to work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Notoldorwise

So I've an interview at Woodies tomorrow. Any advice?

Avoid telling them your Boards identity...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

are you stacking shelves, working in the garden section, admin or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Problem Of Motivation

killanena wrote: »
    Postgradis spot on, I worked in woodies about 5 years ago and product knowledge is key. Its a good company to work too.
    You've got to tell me more?? I mean the product range is huge!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I’d knowing the difference between Matt and gloss emulsion would useful . How to clean paint brushes too.

Advertisement