Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orbital on Saturday at Arts festival

Options
  • 13-07-2019 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

one word : Belfast :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

I can’t wait to see them live again. Galway should be great.

I actually saw them last year in Belfast playing Belfast at The Biggest Weekend - amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

I can’t wait to see them live again. Galway should be great.

I actually saw them last year in Belfast playing Belfast at The Biggest Weekend - amazing

Belfast-ception.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭beans

35y64j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

I can't wait for this

Although I do remember them playing their last ever gig 15 years ago at Oxegen (which was completely off the charts, never before or since experienced an atmosphere like it)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Saw that somebody managed to get in over the wall. How he did so or whether he managed to stay inside I don't know.
    Security responded after the fact by checking the area he passed through on the way in.

Seemed quite good and looked like the gig itself had interesting visuals. But didn't stay long, had things to do at home.
    Not heard of Oribital in a long time so was surprised to see they were playing this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

What a gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

McTigs wrote: »
    What a gig!

Amazing Gig

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Theres a few ten minute videos on youtube, good quality too

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

im in an orbital group on fb and there are a few there that go to almost every one of their gigs. this has been mentioned as one of their top 5.

and i met phil hartnoll in monroe's after. too goosed to chat to him tho

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

so the word on the street is Orbital have been booked to bring the full live show to Leisureland, I've heard Christmas mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 MARTINOZ

pure.conya wrote: »
    so the word on the street is Orbital have been booked to bring the full live show to Leisureland, I've heard Christmas mentioned

Sorry, do you mind me asking where you got your username from?

It cracked me up - I haven't hear the word "conya" in years.

MARTINOZ wrote: »
    Sorry, do you mind me asking where you got your username from?

It cracked me up - I haven't hear the word "conya" in years.

ara give up your aul conya lol

there's even a whisper of a gig in Leisureland this side of new years eve ;)

Advertisement