Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Stuber

• 11-07-2019 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,723 ✭✭✭✭ bnt

Looking for a buddy comedy where a cop is unable to drive and needs a taxi driver to get around, and they become "partners" in solving the case? Like Taxi and its American remake, but this time it's an Uber driver in an electric car? You're in luck!

Starring Dave Bautista (Guardians of the Galaxy), Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley, Mira Sorvino, Betty Gilpin and Karen Gillan.

Parvi enim sunt foris arma, nisi est consilium domi.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 54,403 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mr E

Nanjiani is hilarious and Bautista has a gift for coming timing. I'm looking forward to this. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭ branie2

Looks good alright

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Dades

Don't care what the reviews are like when it comes out, I am big time watching that.

Big fan of Bautista.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 Autecher

I saw this this evening and it is solid, predictable, entertaining fare. Kumail Nanjiani is someone I cannot warm to at all and it would have been a better movie with anyone else playing his part. Dave Bautista as Mr E said above really does have great comedic timing, he really is very good in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 75,008 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Mr E wrote: »
    Nanjiani is hilarious and Bautista has a gift for coming timing. I'm looking forward to this. :o

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭ branie2

I saw it on Friday, and I thought it was very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,543 ✭✭✭✭ Agent Coulson

I liked it and had a good laugh Bautista & Nanjiani have great chemistry and Natalie Morales is gorgeous.

Advertisement