Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasty bout of gastro going round D8

Options
  • 08-07-2019 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Must be a super bout, Mr C was really ill over Friday & Saturday, Esmae was hit with it on Saturday, now the OH & I are in the sh*ts :(:(:(

Piggies ok though...Baths all round when I can muster up the energy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

One of my boys is currently having a bad stomach upset the past 2 days (his little bum is red raw from scooting and we are up 3-4 times during the night to let him out), we've put it down to a bad reaction to being put on medication, but it could be a gastro attack, or both I guess. :(

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Yep same in ours :( Though no fleas so that’s good, I’m putting it down to the lack of poo being picked up both in the public green spaces and in our courtyard.

I feel so bad for Mr C as he is such a gentle little thing, Esmae’s not too bothered, she’s more interested in all the toys in the washer...

Advertisement