Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

PFG autos Ennis

Options
  • 08-07-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Does anyone here came across this garage called PFG autos in Ennis?
    I don't see they have any google page or their website.

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,
    hago
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d assume they’re in Tracklands Business Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I’d assume they’re in Tracklands Business Park

They operate out of their house. No idea where he keeps his cars, Polish chap

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Was 35 Carraig Dubh it looks like. It’s for sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hago123

Thanks.
    Any experience dealing with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

I think the polish guy is a different dealer altogether. Hes high spec autos brings in all his stuff from the uk. He was operating from the house then in a section of the old Elm motors building. Hes now based on the backroad between sixmilebridge and kilkishen. PFG autos is a lad based in Ennis. Stuff is clean and he seems sound enough. I didnt end up doing business with him but it was just the car didnt really suit me. At the time he was giving a personal warranty. Im sure hes moved on to Mafre or one those by now. Its only my opinion but id say hes ok to deal with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement