Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose service/repair centre

Options
  • 07-07-2019 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone have any info on a Bose repair centre in Ireland.
    Was in touch with the online help centre for Bose, which are being polite, worse to useless, 24 hours to reply to online questions, asking the same questions that their collegue asked 24 hours earlier..etc..
    Totally unbelievable service for such a hi end audio company..
    Any help appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,261 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Used their help centre when Revolve Soundlink battery failed, found them excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭Tow

They closed their Carrickmacross plant a few years ago. Apart from the shop in Dundrum, where does not appear to be any physical presence left in Ireland.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I found the replacement process flawless with Bose about a year ago when I had a pair break within the warranty period. They emailed me an envelope label and a courier picked them up and a replacement was issued within the week. If I remember correctly, the label was addressed to somewhere in Belgium or Netherlands so maybe they don't have a facility here?

Advertisement