Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to word a withdrawal of application email.

Options
  • 07-07-2019 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Mr Lemon is in a full time permanent role where he receives €37k per year, 10% pension from the company plus his own 15%, plus health insurance.

He recently applied for a €47k pa two year FT job with no benefits and accepted an interview last Thursday for this Wednesday.

He has just realised it’d be very foolish to give up what he has, even though his job is extremely stressful as it is.

Can anyone please suggest how to word an email to HR in the other company withdrawing his application?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

No point in withdrawing, just let it play out and if he gets offered a position he can try and negotiate on the salary/benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭meep

Dear potential employer

Thank you for considering my application and your subsequent invitation to interview.

Haveing reviewed my circumstances, I have decided not to progress further with this opportunity.

I trust this does not inconvenience you.

Regards

Mr. Lemon

Advertisement