Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tusla, Business Support Officer Grade VII

Options
  • 07-07-2019 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering did anyone here apply for this position. It is Limerick based.

I have gone through the process and been informed that I have been placed on the panel.

I can't seem to find out much about how many positions are availabe or what the size of the panel is.

Just to satisfy my mind really to gauge how long a wait I might have to be called. If called at all.

I'm fairly high up on the panel but have no idea if the panel is 10 or 100!

My theory being if the panel is sizeable then they might be expecting to fill a number of positions.
    I emailed TuslaRecruit asking if they could give me even ballpark indications but have not heard back since. Still that was only late last week.

Advertisement