Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing Race Canada 7

Options
  • 04-07-2019 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Anyone watching the Canadian amazing race? Started last night. I like the Olympic team.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Now that Big Brother is back I think I'll focus my attention there rather than another season of TAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

noveltea wrote: »
    Anyone watching the Canadian amazing race? Started last night. I like the Olympic team.

Yes watched it last night. Not too keen on that boxing couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,457 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watched the first one. Decent enough.

Jeez they got enough of a plug in for the Lion King, didn't they?

Scenery looks amazing. Definitely on our bucket list at some point. Was in Toronto years ago but would love to do those smaller towns

Do they ever leave Canada?

• Advertisement

Nope. :)

Good third episode. Gilles was a worse singer than me (and I'm bad).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Do they ever leave Canada?

In the past they have sometimes but just for one leg of the race. I enjoy the Canadian scenery but the show feels like a poor man's version of the original US show.

The Northern Territories episode - place looks like somewhere out of a John Carpenter movie!

Lesson from that episode: Taxi drivers in that city are assholes. :o

Quebec is so picturesque!

I'd love to have a go at that bat game. Looked like fun. :)

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Quebec is so picturesque!

I'd love to have a go at that bat game. Looked like fun. :)

Looked like a carrot!! Still good though.

I thought Quebec looked miserable and cold. No interest in visiting after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Wouldn't have picked those 3 as the finalists at all!! Maybe the athletes but not the other 2

pooch90 wrote: »
    Wouldn't have picked those 3 as the finalists at all!! Maybe the athletes but not the other 2

No me either. Glad though! Looking forward to the final

Kinda delighted they got Dave and Irina out. Even though they were good competitors, they were just so unlikeable

Soooo much product placement, typical of Canadian reality TV.

Dave and Irina were great TV. Think it was obvious they were not going to win it based on the edit.

The sisters melt my head.

Dave was a dickhead, but good TV. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I was surprised the sisters got so far to be honest. I was going fot the athletes but did not mind the first nation dudes winning. Suppose they had it lucky with being good at like chair building compared to the athletes. Going back to the previous eposide, sorting apples looked hard. They all looked the fricken same.

While I enjoyed the cast I'm not sure I'll be sticking around for another season of this (unless it's an all stars which might pique my interest). Sounds like production struggled with budgetary issues and it told.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    While I enjoyed the cast I'm not sure I'll be sticking around for another season of this (unless it's an all stars which might pique my interest). Sounds like production struggled with budgetary issues and it told.

They really need to leave the country!!!

• Advertisement

Apparently they had no cash so had to cancel plans to leave the country last minute and scramble to get something together.

Think it was the leg where they took they "mystery bus" to some university campus. May have happened some other time too.

Advertisement