Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving other cars

Options
  • 04-07-2019 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi, my car needs a new clutch, timing belt and other items. my local mechanic is flat-out busy and recons it will take him a few weeks to get the car sorted. my aunt has a spare car I can use in the meantime. it has nct and tax, but is uninsured. would I be insured from my third party extension to drive the car?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi, my car needs a new clutch, timing belt and other items. my local mechanic is flat-out busy and recons it will take him a few weeks to get the car sorted. my aunt has a spare car I can use in the meantime. it has nct and tax, but is uninsured. would I be insured from my third party extension to drive the car?

Thanks
    Hi Vowel Movement

Can you message us with your policy details and we will check this for you.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vowel Movement

Hi Sean

Ive PM you my details

Thanks

Advertisement