Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Music versus music unlimited

Options
  • 03-07-2019 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

**Backstory
    I've been reviewing my subscriptions and realised I may be able to make a saving. I subscribe to a channel on twitch (4.99) and a single device on music unlimited (3.99) which gets me to 7.98 month.

Amazon prime is 7.99 a month so I could do that which gives me a twitch prime membership which gets the single channel subscription and it gets me prime music on my echo vs music unlimited. But then I also get a whole host of other benefits with prime.

Only thing making me stop and think is the echo is used a lot for music and I know the prime music apparently only has about 5% of the library of music unlimited.

soooo....
    Anyone got prime music for a review? or done this kind of comparison? wondering as someone who's not deviating much from basically top of the pops , video game soundtracks and the occasional blast from the 90s, will I notice the difference?

Comments

Advertisement