Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog in boot - illegal?

Options
  • 01-07-2019 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64,975 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I've searched the forum, came across plenty of threads on dogs in boot, but I couldn't find the answer.

I am talking about a saloon / sedan car. So with 3 people sitting on the back seat, the seats can not go down, so the dog is completely in the dark.

Morally I think this is wrong and I wouldn't do it anyway. But is it illegal? Anyone any linky?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Probably covered under animal cruelty same as leaving a dog in the main part of a car on a hot day
    Certainly wouldn't do it, no ventilation being thrown around with every bump in a small enclosed area and no light - would have to be a bit sick to do it but people do do it...

Advertisement