Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Store Assistant Interview

Options
  • 01-07-2019 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am just wondering if anyone has experience of an interview for store assistance with lidl.

I have heard they can be quite tough. I got a call last week to go for an interview at the end of this week and I was told I would be meeting with three people which is a bit intimidating tbh!

What kind of questions should I expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Telo123

From what I gather one of the parts of the interview is competency based e.g. They might give you a scenario which you may encounter in the store and ask you how you would deal with it.Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

They give scenario type questions were you have to say what you would do in certain situations, they also ask about your strengths and weaknesses, what you know about the company.
    Have some questions ready for the end of interview too.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Thanks guys. I'll take that on board!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

they want someone who's self sufficient, i.e. not going to the manager everytime there's a problem....and someone who can multi-task > on the till, stacking shelves, in the storeroom, in the bakery etc

and flexible with working hours is important too

good luck, tell us how you get on

Advertisement