Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICB Credit Rating Query

Options
  • 01-07-2019 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All
    Hoping someone can help.
    Ordered ICB report - first one i forgot to add in an address i lived in years ago.
    basically any time I have moved out to rent i never changed my address with any financial institute etc just left it with my mams address.
    So the first one i applied for i forgot the address and it left out a loan i had years ago that i defaulted on a few full payments as i was in college and struggling.. i assume i must have changed the correspondence address at the time with halifax but didnt remember doing so.. it is due to be removed from my report in November anyway but i am just wondering if i was to submit the credit report with just my parents address - would the bank lender still get wind of this even though it it connected to a different address that I havent provided them with?? Just wondering or if i should just wait until november until it is removed off my rating.
    Sorry long winded but trying to get everything in :)

Advertisement