Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feed - cutting

Options
  • 28-06-2019 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi, I have just moved to a house and I have approximately 3 acres of field which the previous owners haven't tended to in about 4 months which means it is approximately 3ft high, similarly there is a "lawned" part in front of the house which has a similarly high grass/wheatey mix.

I live near Donore, in Meath (not far from Drogheda) and since I have just moved in I do not yet possess a mower capable of tackling anything like this, so I can offer the whole lot to anyone who would be willing to cut it and can take it away. I assume the lawned portion may not be good for feed but the 3 acres might.

This may not be the correct place to put this but if its not feel free to delete or comment letting me know where is.

If you do this you would like to cut it then PM me please.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Hi, I have just moved to a house and I have approximately 3 acres of field which the previous owners haven't tended to in about 4 months which means it is approximately 3ft high, similarly there is a "lawned" part in front of the house which has a similarly high grass/wheatey mix.

I live near Donore, in Meath (not far from Drogheda) and since I have just moved in I do not yet possess a mower capable of tackling anything like this, so I can offer the whole lot to anyone who would be willing to cut it and can take it away. I assume the lawned portion may not be good for feed but the 3 acres might.

This may not be the correct place to put this but if its not feel free to delete or comment letting me know where is.

If you do this you would like to cut it then PM me please.
    You might be better talking to a local farmer, if they aren't interested themselves, they might know someone who is?

Advertisement