Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Compact! | Third in a row to stop working after a few weeks.

• 28-06-2019 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭

First purchase stop working after around 25+ Days. Shop Refunded on the spot.
    Second after 14 days. Shop needed to return to logicvapes for testing.
    Third stopped working today after 20 days.

Seems if you use the device after not noticing the flashing warning
    for low battery it may cause the device to fail.

Is there any method to repair this at home?

Shop is probably getting tired of me returning the product.

Sent the above with receipt attached to infoIE@logicvapes.com just now.

Have used other better refillable versions of a vape before, but wanted the above for convenience of getting pods in local shop.

Anyone else having problems with this device?

https://logicvapes.ie/

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I work in retail and we used to stock logic products, not anymore and for good reason.

If you want the convince of a POD system (not an endorsement, I use one myself!) try JUUL. Some places have displays where you can test them before you buy. 2 year warrenty after you register it online. Nice flavors but the one thing that might turn some off is their all 20mg nicotine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭corkie

killanena wrote: »
    I work in retail and we used to stock logic products, not anymore and for good reason.

If you want the convenience of a POD system (not an endorsement, I use one myself!) try JUUL. Some places have displays where you can test them before you buy. 2 year warrenty after you register it online. Nice flavors but the one thing that might turn some off is their all 20mg nicotine.

Thanks for the suggestion, local shop didn't stock that brand.

Found another alternative, which gives a much better vape (compared to logic), and charges by micro usb.

https://www.blu.com/en/IE/e-cigs/myblu/blu-myblu-vape-device-ie.html

Free (approx €5 /less elsewhere) 1200 mAh powerbank (advertised as €10 on site) when registering on the site. <<< No Purchase verification required.

2_powerbank.jpg?sw=320&sh=320&sm=fit

If you order device online complementary pack of pods.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Free Powerbank Arrived from Blu + Got an Aspire PockeX as well.

The free powerbank, looks better than the cheap versions, i was comparing it to. As said no verification of purchase required to register on the site.

It is possible to refill myBlu pods, but it would be a waste of juice as your breaking the seal and they may just leak. At least it did in my one try.
    Better video instructions here.
    Maybe they changed the design of the pods, so this trick no longer works?

Edit: - Tried it again with different ejuice and made sure it was firmly close and seems not to be leaking.

Also bought Aspire PockeX Monday.

Yes I know some poor reports of that device on these forums.

Wanted something affordable and not to complicated. Already switched to the 1.2ohm Kanthal coil. Only downside it has an open ended tank, so can't switch/change ejuice for different flavors.

Handy having the MyBlu devicce as a backup and using out and about. Also when I want a different flavor.

Finally got a reply from Logicvapes.
    Thank you for contacting Logic Consumer Care.
    We are sorry to hear on this occasion you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
    If you respond to this email with your postal address I can forward you a prepaid envelope so you can return the device to us free of charge.
    Once we receive this we will have it sent to our Quality Control Team where it will undergo investigation and we can send you a replacement product.

Oh a replacement of a faulty product?

Just a followup, they sent me out an LQD device + 2 bottles of ejuice, as a replacement for faulty compact.

I mentioned that I was interested in the device and request a coupon.

Handy backup device, but it is like vaping through a straw with tight airflow.

• Advertisement

And another update, after 4 days of light use of the LQD, the battery no longer fires the atomizer. (Lights up).

Even tried with the replacement atomizer.

And even when working the vape, had little to no flavor.

Edit: Got it to work again by cleaning the contacts and shorting them. Some moisture or ejuice was probably preventing it from firing?

Advertisement