Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

straighteners

Options
  • 28-06-2019 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Hi my old ghd still work but I always feel nervous in the morning at work thinking about whether I've turned them off even though I do it automatically so I'd like a pair that switches off automatically.

What is the best brand nowadays to go for? Can I get any money for an old pair of ghd?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I think the newer ones have a function that automatically turns them off after a period of non use. Its always my fear with my straighteners too! I use the L'Oreal Steampod and love it, although its great in situ but useless if you are travelling because its so bulky. I'm not sure if they switch off automatically though.

This looks great, https://voduzhair.com/ but I have not tried it and dont know anyone who has.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I love Remington straighteners and the ones I have turn off automatically.

Advertisement