Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person -Again and Again and Again

Options
  • 27-06-2019 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Not sure how I feel about this. Obviously we don’t know the background, maybe mental health issues, domestic issues etc. With the horrific Kriegal case this week it just annoyed me more so maybe.
    So I saw a missing appeal on Indo earlier and for some reason the picture looked familiar. Low and behold when I googled it this is the 3rd this year this girl has gone missing. The last 2 that articles end with “the Guards would like to thank the public for their assistance” https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-appeal-for-help-to-trace-missing-schoolgirl-nadine-walsh-15-38260040.html
    Seems to be a lot more of these appeals.Is this sort of game their playing. Of course maybe it genuine and I suppose the Guards have to do their job.

Comments

Advertisement