Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa advice

Options
  • 27-06-2019 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice on the best way possible to travel to Australia for a second time and work there. I went to Australia over a year ago on a working holiday visa but could only stay for the first month. I am looking to go again in a few months time but don't know what's the best way around it as I haven't done the 3 months regional work to obtain a second year visa. Has anybody been in this situation before or is it even possible to go again and work there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

evancahill wrote: »
    Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice on the best way possible to travel to Australia for a second time and work there. I went to Australia over a year ago on a working holiday visa but could only stay for the first month. I am looking to go again in a few months time but don't know what's the best way around it as I haven't done the 3 months regional work to obtain a second year visa. Has anybody been in this situation before or is it even possible to go again and work there?

You won’t get a working holiday visa again, depends on your industry.

if you want to work you need a skilled visa which is big $$ or something like an employer sponsored visa which not easy these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

What mandrake said, there is no "way around it" . you're looking at permanent residency visas which are very expensive and take months to process (if you qualify). Student Visa is an option if you want to pay for a college course and work part time.

Advertisement