Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A6 2012 bluetooth problem

Options
  • 27-06-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

The Bluetooth in my 2012 A6 has stopped working. The Bluetooth symbol on the MMI screen keeps disappearing for a few seconds every 10 seconds or so and it can't find any Bluetooth devices, nor can any find the MMI. I'm using a OnePlus 5T phone but it won't find any phones. I've done a factory reset on it but that didn't work and I can't access the hidden menu. Any ideas?

Software Version:
    RMC_EU_P21311

NAVIGATION DATABASE VERSION:
    8X0919884D - P13-50-11.06

BLUETOOTH SOFTWARE VERSION:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

You might need to get someone to scan the car with VCDS for you to see if there's a fault stored, at the very least they'll be able to activate the 'green' menu for you to see if you can do anything with it.

Advertisement