Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sales Consultant

Options
  • 26-06-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,318 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking at a job as an entry point into sales. Here is the job spec.

https://www.rezoomo.com/job/9005/?eir-In-Store-Sales-Consultant---Castlebar-Castlebar&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

I have a slight concern in relation to hours. At one point it stats that This is a full-time position that requires full flexibility for a 5/7 day working week. and later states Our full-time contract is 28-40hrs per week. . Worst case scenario would be one might work 28 hours and work 7 days a week? I wonder if anyone has experience working for them in the same/similar role and is there realistically good opportunity to make good commission?

Also since I'm here, my long term plan is got get into b2b sales or even b2c to begin with. I have worked in catering for years but I now have a computer science degree and a business cert in customer serves and sales. I decided not to go into IT software development but would like to use my tech knowledge and education in a sales/business role. I am completely free to relocate within Ireland and preferably abroad, either UK or even Spain as I have a little Spanish which I'd like to improve to fluent level. Just wondering if there are any roles/companies I'm not aware off that wold suit my background. Open to any suggestions!

Advertisement