Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile recrption

Options
  • 25-06-2019 3:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30

My Vodafone contract is up after two years. I use Vodafone because of better reception and I use a lot of data. I work in roscommon town.

Two years ago I used three but the reception was terrible. I could not use their unlimited data plan because the reception was so bad.

If I renew with Vodafone I will be paying €25 a month for 20gb.

What are other networks like in roscommon?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

Last time I was on Three it was terrible. It's easy to sell all you can eat data when no one can use it. That was 20 months ago. Eir (Meteor)
    is not bad, but I do not know if reception is better than Vodafone.

For sim only

Meteor is 15 euros for 6 months 30 euros after that but you get 30mb.
    Vodafone is 25 euros for 6 months 35 euros for the next 6 months - 20mb but there is a 12 month contract.

I suppose this will come down to reception, whether it's worth the extra for vodafone.

If anyone is using Meteor /Vodafone in Roscommon it would be appreciated if you could leave some feedback.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 blue.dub4sam

Thanks for the reply. It would be interesting to hear some feedback from meteor customers. Like you say meteor looks great value. But in a place like roscommon, reception would be more important than price.

Advertisement