Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men’s Jeans; slim but not painted on slim

Options
  • 25-06-2019 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭

Hello Everyone,

I need a bit of help ‘cos I’m struggling to find a good pair of jeans.

What I’m looking for is something like a 501 but with a little tighter leg, especially lower leg. Tried 511 slim but it’s just too bloody slim/ tight. I’m in alright enough shape (my Levi’s size is 33x32 no belly) but I’m middle aged and todays slim/skinny fit looks ridiculous on me.

What I would like is something that’s not flared in any way, slimish/tightish but yet not sticking to the skin. Still creasing and somewhat relaxed.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

if you can't find anything that's what you like, then get something that fits in the upper half, and bring them to a tailor to get them slimmed in the lower leg, it's an easy adjustment.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭citygal93

River Island used to have a pair of slims called "Dylan" which sound similar to what you're looking for. I'm not sure if they still sell them but it's worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

River Island have a shop in town and online it seems 'Dylan' is still around, will have look on Saturday, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Shout out to Dylan from River Island. Very good and very good quality and not too expensive too. Really like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Diesel Tepphar jeans fron TK Maxx sound like just the job for you. They're like €50, or €150 in Brown Thomas if you're an idiot ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement