Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honor 20 vs Huawei p20 pro

Options
  • 24-06-2019 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I had a huawei p20 pro up until recently and loved it. Unfortunately it broke but I will get reimbursed from insurance. It's time to get a new phone and I was automatically just going to get another p20 pro as I was very happy with it but then I saw a new honor 20 was announced recently and it looks interesting. Doesn't seem to be a huge difference in specs but I'd imagine it might pay to get the more recent phone?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What's the craic with the Huawei US government issues? What does it mean for access to google services?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

lawred2 wrote: »
    What's the craic with the Huawei US government issues? What does it mean for access to google services?

Seems to be ok from what I can gather, current phones will still be updated etc and run google apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Seems to be ok from what I can gather, current phones will still be updated etc and run google apps.

Current but not future phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

lawred2 wrote: »
    Current but not future phones?

Who knows. Huawei are pawns in a trade war. The Orange One is currently distracted by Iran so it might not be resolved any time soon.

The OP is buying a current phone so that's what's relevant.

Huawei published a long list of phones that will get Android Q in the coming months.

Advertisement