Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 20% off Aerlingus flights.

Options
  • 23-06-2019 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Flights to Portugal France Italy and Spain book by 24th June. Flights. between 14th July and 30th Sept. Promo code 4STAR2019.

Comments

ROVER wrote: »
    Flights to Portugal France Italy and Spain book by 24th June. Flights. between 14th July and 30th Sept. Promo code 4STAR2019.

I can find nowhere to enter a promo code during the booking process in the App or the Website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

I can find nowhere to enter a promo code during the booking process in the App or the Website
    Choose your flights and enter your contact information. When you reach the Payment information page, select "United payment types." You will see an option to redeem a gift certificate or travel certificate. Enter your certificate number or PIN and the issuer's last name and select "Apply."

google shows this thou not sure but prob once entering details smthwere should be promo area to put it in.

scamalert wrote: »
    Choose your flights and enter your contact information. When you reach the Payment information page, select "United payment types." You will see an option to redeem a gift certificate or travel certificate. Enter your certificate number or PIN and the issuer's last name and select "Apply."

google shows this thou not sure but prob once entering details smthwere should be promo area to put it in.

Found it. It's not on the app but is on the website where you enter the flight destination.
    Went through process to book flights to Barcelona. Flights came to €286 but only got a discount if €20.80, so not 20% for my flight. Ryanair are considerably cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

The offer is ‘up to 20%’

The promo code box is at the beginning of the booking process.

The discount is only off the fare, not the total ticket price which includes taxes.

Priced flights I was looking from Cork to Malaga. Brought flights down from €149 to €132.

Advertisement