Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencer Beauty Box

Options
  • 19-06-2019 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought this?

The offer is the box for €15 if you spend €50+ on clothes/home etc (basically just not food).

https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/style-and-living/marks-and-spencer-summer-beauty-box

The Rodial mask is alone is €16 on Beauty Bay.

Not sure everything in there is for me but I'm interested in the Rodial mask, the Ultra sun SPF and the Emma Hardie vit c cream.

I also just love miniture products, I travel a fair bit so small products always get used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I was just looking at this again; I got it last year and loved it, but I keep thinking of the shop the stash thread !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

kcdiom wrote: »
    I was just looking at this again; I got it last year and loved it, but I keep thinking of the shop the stash thread !

I know... it appears minitures are my weakness. I do use them though, I'm probably away once or twice a month and I have a stash of minis that I work through when I'm away. I will decant my full size products sometimes, but this is a nice way of trying new things also.

I didnt get it last year but I did the year before. I like that its more skincare focused this year rather than lipsticks and nail varnishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

I bought school uniforms in the 20% off offer, so my reasoning was €15 was then excellent value! Only annoying thing is it has to be collected in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Thanks for the heads up sozbbz! Been meaning to stock up on underwear and socks. :)

I'm pretty sure the Ren shower gel and the perfume were the same last year, I never used the perfume although I really liked the shower gel. I do feel that their box last year was better https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/makeup/2018053049022/marks-and-spencer-summer-beauty-box/ and it is where I discovered (and loved!) colour wow dream coat. On comparison of this years and last years, I dont think I would be rushing to purchase tbh

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure the Ren shower gel and the perfume were the same last year, I never used the perfume although I really liked the shower gel. I do feel that their box last year was better https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/makeup/2018053049022/marks-and-spencer-summer-beauty-box/ and it is where I discovered (and loved!) colour wow dream coat. On comparison of this years and last years, I dont think I would be rushing to purchase tbh

Last years does look pretty good alright, don't know why I didnt get it in hindsight.

The only one I've had previously was the first year they did it, perhaps 2 or 3 years ago, and if I remember correctly it was just free with a spend of €70. I bought a jacket which I ultimately returned. Asked if I had to give the box back, and I didnt! It was free but I dont remember getting anything that brilliant in it, certainly nothing thats become part of my day to day routine. I think there were 3x Leighton Denny nail varnishes which are all I remember. They were good, but I really only use them on my toes as I always have gel polish on.

Well I went out at lunch time and bought it (along with 2 bras which I may or may not keep).

Have had a quick nose but will have a better look later.

What did you think of it when you opened it @SozBbz?

What did you think of it when you opened it @SozBbz?

Yeah pretty good. I tried the Emma Hardie vit c creame and I'd be happy to use it.

I'm also intersted in the dry shampoo, the Rodial sheet mask, and the facial spf.

The shower gel is a good size -100ml - so could be brought away on a slightly longer trip. The other things are nice too but probably of less interest. I tried the highlighter on the back of my hand and seems very pigmented so will try it properly sometime. Perfume is nice (wihtout being amazing) but its a nice size for handbag or keeping at my desk.

Going down the country for the weekend next weekend so will defo bring a few of the bits with me for convenience.

I've decided to keep one of the bras I bought but the other one is going back. one fits perfectly but the other is too small. Same size, so annoying!

Sounds good! I wanted to try the dry shampoo as well - that brand interests me. The bra thing is VERY irritating!
    I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Recliner

Sounds good! I wanted to try the dry shampoo as well - that brand interests me. The bra thing is VERY irritating!
    I

Ah flip, I ordered bras online, over €50, and collected them instore today but never saw this offer when I was ordering. A few bits in there I'd have been interested in trying out.

Advertisement